What is social democracy?
Some of its key features are:
1. A democratically controlled mixed economy.
2.Education, universal health care, childcare, and social services.
3. Equal opportunities and superior quality of life, in case of unemployment, retirement, etc.
4. State agencies are governing private enterprises to defend the worker, guaranteeing labor and consumer rights.
6. Representative democracy within the framework of the rule of law.
7. Environmental protection with common-sense regulations.
8. Average/high taxes to finance government expenses.
A secular and progressive social policy
7. Promoting social justice, human, social, civil rights, and freedoms